Tallenette Junior Clinic
Dates & Times
5 May 20189:00am - 3:00pm
About Tallenette Junior Clinic
Always dreamed of being a Tallenette? Spend the day with us at our annual Tallenette Junior Clinic, open for participants grades K-8. You will meet the Tallenettes, learn dances from us and have the opportunity to dance at our annual Showcase!
- Free Junior Clinic T-shirt
- Games & crafts for younger participants
- Dance technique development for girls preparing to try out for Tallenettes
- Performance for parents/family at 2:20pm on the day of the clinic in the Performing Arts Center
- Participants can perform on stage at the Tallenette Showcase performance on May 18 at 7pm
- Discount ticket to Showcase for participant
- All participants must bring a sack lunch and water in a disposable sack. No lunch boxes will be allowed.
LOCATION: Performing Arts Center at Allen High School 300 Rivercrest Blvd. Allen, TX 75002
TIMELINE: 8:30 AM - Registration / 9:00 AM - Clinic Begins / 2:20 PM - Performance for Families / 3:00 PM - Clinic Concludes
PRICING: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! Save $10 per participant by registering before April 27. Registration will be $45 per participant if registered on/after April 27 or the day of the clinic.
QUESTIONS: Please e-mail TallenetteJuniorClinic@gmail.com
*By registering for this event, you agree to allow your child to participate in the Tallenette Junior Clinic, Showcase performances and rehearsals at Allen High School. You further understand that participants will be supervised by Tallenettes, their directors and parent volunteers. Every effort to ensure participants safety will be made. However, you do not hold the Tallenettes, their directors, parent volunteers, or Allen Independent School District responsible for any accident that may occur through normal activity prepared for the participants at the clinic.
Throughout the event day, our Tallenette photographers will be taking photos and/or video of Junior Clinic. By registering for this clinic I am aware that photos/video may be taken of the registrant. Additionally, should the registrant voluntarily participate in the Tallenette Showcase Performances, photos/video may be taken of the registrant. I grant permission to allow the registrants image to appear on future Tallenette promotional materials and websites.*